| And getting fresh from the press apple cider and yummy, fresh donuts at Hollenbecks(thanks for posting the above picture on Facebook, Emily Merkley! I love it!). And seeing all the wonderful people I shared all those memories with. Fall in upstate NY is like living in the perfect autumn setting you see in movies. Seriously, I was sometimes in awe driving around the country there, with how picturesque it was. I'm sure it will still be great here, but I am really missing all this stuff right now... I guess I need to hurry up and figure out the fun things to do here.:) |
7 comments:
Dad and I were just talking how it was a year ago we were getting ready to go to Washington D.C. and then "leaf peeping" in the New England states. We love the east coast in the Spring and Fall. Some of our most memorable trips were with you and your family. Being with you and your family made it the best! Thanks for living there for 2 1/2 years! I'm just glad we came as often as we did!!!
Aw! Makes me homesick! I miss all those places. And all our friends!
yeah...thanks for nothing. Now we are all depressed :) Hey, misery
loves company!
I was ACTUALLY on facebook the other day, though on Kurts account, and I think I saw it was Dave's birthday, only I don't know how to use FB so that could have been ages ago. Pass along a friendly hope you had a good one for me! Remember Dave was my hero one night, I'll have to show my gratitude some way :)
Yes, autumn is great here. . . but to help you out, it is closely followed by WINTER!!!! NEVER ENDING WINTER!!! I guess it has to make up for the wonderful fall!
I will cry with you. right now
Oh Melissa, I've been feeling the exact same way! THere is just nothing quite like Ithaca in the fall!
Oh sad, you know, I wish you were here! This year is going so fast, I'm worried that fall is going to pass me by. I will pick a pumpkin for you...
Post a Comment