| Daddy and the boys building a volcano |
| Finished Product, complete with a moat around it and a bridge. |
| Dave was such a great daddy (and husband) and spent most of his time out in the water with the kids. |
| Kids came home COVERED in sand, literally. In fact after I was "rinsing" Dylan off at the showers, when I turned my back he rolled around in the sand and got completely covered, head to toe... |
| When all the boys went golfing, the ladies and kids hung out by the pool |
| Dylan is playing with his cousin Blake. They LOVED playing with their cousins. Now all of my kids want their cousins to live by them.:) |
| Scott is relaxing with his cousin Kate in the spa. |
| Madeline with cousin Marissa |
| After swimming, Dylan fell asleep before dinner. We exhausted him while in CA. Both days when driving down to the beach, he fell asleep in the car at about 9:30 am... |
| Dylan with my sister Nicole's youngest, Megan |
| Like I said, covered in sand.:) |
| The kids tried riding in on some boogie boards and LOVED it! |
| Dylan with Marissa and Libby. These girls were so good to take care of and play with my kids. My kids just loved the attention from the older cousins.:) |
6 comments:
That looks perfect! Isn't it nice to be with family?! I have a brother in Texas who we haven't seen in 4 years too! I'm hoping my kids can meet their Texas cousins soon, too!
Oh, this looks so much fun. I'm envious!
Amazing! I am so happy you guys went on vacation! And PIRATES HAT?! Is he in little league already?
Looks like so much fun!!
I loved, loved, loved the pictures! So much was going on all the time that I didn't always see what each was doing. Dave was amazing! I don't think he sat down all day! Maybe to have a sandwich. :) We had soooo much fun and miss everyone terribly. We could not have asked for better weather for the whole week and the love and bonding between the cousins was priceless!Thank you everyone for coming!
Grandma Sue
I am now craving the beach after seeing those pictures!
Where are the pic of your new swimsuit??
Post a Comment