Thursday, July 21, 2011

Growing up....

So, I have really gotten behind on posting.  So here is everything, all at once, and now I am caught up!  Yipee!!  To start out, Madeline got her ears pierced this past week!  She has wanted to to this for a few months now, but Dave and I decided that we wanted her to read 100 books before she could get it done.  She accomlished her goal, and so here she is.  She claims she wasn't nervous, but I think she was.  She was such a brave girl though, and never wanted to back out.

Not 24 hours after getting them pierced, one of the earrings got caught on her seatbelt and came out.  After six (three right after it happend, and three while she was sleeping that night) unsuccessful attempts(and mommy was getting quite quesy) of trying to get the earring back in, we decided to take her back a few days later and get it done again.  So she does have 2 pierced ears again, with little Hello Kitty earrings.  She is so excited to be able to take them out in 6 weeks and put in lots of different earrings.  So cute!

3 comments:

Roo said...

ear rings, trips, sprinklers...fun summer for the HARKER Family. I miss you!

Genni said...

I'm so glad Madeline was able to get her ear redone. Yea! Now to get through the next 6 weeks without a repeat! :) And now I am all pumped to head to Forks! That rainforest is unreal!

The Johnsons said...

She is growing up. Madeline looks so tall in all those pictures. Of course everyone kids look tall next to mine but...

Olympic park does look amazing, I would love it all!

Did you make sure and purchase your own set of cardboard cut outs whilst in Forks/La Push?? I know I would have.

and.....Don't think we will make it to Utah for Thanksgiving this year :(