Friday, February 18, 2011

Today

One goal I have right now is to update my blog more often, with pictures of our everyday activities. I love looking at my friends blogs who do this. It makes me get a closer look to how their everyday life is. So, let's see how long I can keep this up.:)


The kids have had no school yesterday, today and Monday for a mid winter break. Today I let them get into their swimsuits and all take a bath in mommy and daddy's bathroom. I put bubbles in the bath too, and they were in bath heaven. Isn't it amazing the little things kids get so excited about?!

Then we got dressed, and walked over to our neighborhood park to enjoy some sunshine and run around before lunch. I don't know if they are having more sunny days then normal lately in the Northeast, or if I have just experienced Ithaca absent-sun winters too much in the past, but you won't hear me complaining about the weather here right now. Also, I love that the kids can now enjoy the swings without my constantly pushing. When Madeline or Scott can't be swinging, they push Dylan now. I'll enjoy a reprieve while I can get it.:)
By the way, thanks to everyone who left me some more websites I can check out. I have really liked looking at them and getting new ideas for things! Any other good ones you run across, feel free to share them with me:)

4 comments:

Kristen Sheranian said...

I am so jealous of your sunny weather. We have had a couple of nice days (Up in the 50's) But there is still so much snow everywhere. Looks like you guys are having fun. We miss you!

Roo said...

YOUR house looks delightful and so do your children. I need to come visit Seattle I think.

Anonymous said...

Oh, your weather looks lovely! You have been missed, I keep feeling like there is someone missing...and it's you. Looks like you are settling in nicely.

Kim said...

I remember Sam suiting up to clean the bathtub in a similar picture. If you give them some scrub brushes next time, you may have one less chore to do!