Saturday, February 19, 2011

Museum of Flight

Today we headed over to the Museum of Flight near downtown Seattle, by Boeing Field.


Despite Scott's expression, he was excited to be there.:)

That's more like it! They loved getting into a cockpit of a plane and checking things out.



This was the highlight of the whole day, and it was a complete surprise. They were having NorthWest Scale Modelers Show there today, and a guy brought in R2D2. You can imagine the kids excitment when they saw him. He moved around and made noise and everything. Just like the real deal.


Madeline, our future astronaut!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So fun!!

Professor Price said...

you met R2D2!!!!!! I am so jealous (so is mckay)

Merkley Jiating said...

R2D2?! I bet their heads almost exploded from excitement! Dylan looks so grown up!

I told Sam that you tried to comfort me by saying you gained more than 30 pounds. He asked if it worked. Sorry, but having twins doesn't count. You are allowed to gain 200 pounds and still be amazing if you are carrying twins!