On Halloween this year, Madeline finally lost her first tooth! I tried to get a good picture of her smiling so you could see it, but since the tooth behind it is already growing in, it is kind of hard to see. The tooth right next to it is loose too, so that one may be soon to follow. Scott still has all teeth intact, but two loose.
One other new event in our life, Scott and Madeline got their first report cards and I had my first parent teacher conference for them. They are doing great in school, and I am so sad to take them away from their friends and teachers. We have had such a good experience with the school here. Yet one more thing we will miss.:)
And one more thing that is noteworthy, Dave and I celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary yesterday. To celebrate, we went out to see Harry Potter on Friday night, and then, last night, out to a restaurant Dave has wanted to try for the last two years. We have AWESOME friends who watched our kids for us while we went out. It is hard to believe we have been married 11 years already. I am so thankful for the 11 wonderful years we have had together and for the beautiful family we have. Dave really is my best friend and is the best father and husband I could ask for.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment