What's better then starting out a day sure to be filled with lots of birthday goodies, then making cinnamon rolls for breakfast?! Not great thinking on my part, but they sure enjoyed it.:)
Luckily, they are in the same Kindergarten class, so I only had to bring treats for one class. Here is a picture of their classroom and classmates.

Dylan even got to sit by Madeline and enjoy a chocolate donut as well. It was really fun to see them in their class. I have a whole new level of respect for their great teacher after seeing how energetic all her students were at the end of the day. And even after six hours of being with all the kids (on a really rainy day too), she was still sweet and nice to all of them. We love their teacher!:)

Who knew these flavored chapsticks would turn out to be one of Madeline's very favorite gifts this year. She is into makeup a few years too early. Already she loves to pretend to put makeup on with my makeup brushes.
Dylan even got to sit by Madeline and enjoy a chocolate donut as well. It was really fun to see them in their class. I have a whole new level of respect for their great teacher after seeing how energetic all her students were at the end of the day. And even after six hours of being with all the kids (on a really rainy day too), she was still sweet and nice to all of them. We love their teacher!:)
Who knew these flavored chapsticks would turn out to be one of Madeline's very favorite gifts this year. She is into makeup a few years too early. Already she loves to pretend to put makeup on with my makeup brushes.
8 comments:
Happy birthday to them! I loved seeing pictures of their classroom.
we like your playlist!
Looks like a fun day. Happy birthday to them!
A third of the time? Jeepers! Let's not think about that already. This makes me sad! Preston is already turning 10 this year! Insane!! And my youngest just turned 6 too! Yikes! Now I feel old.
Looks like they had a FUN birthday! What a fun Mommy you are!
happy birthdays!!!
you got some pretty darn cute kids :)
I love the little cakes and am glad they had a great day! Thanks for sharing!
We have that same bib that Dylan is wearing! Isn't it the greatest bib ever?!
I feel like I haven't seen you forever! I didn't know where Salem Park was so I wasn't able to go to playgroup on Thursday. So sad!
Happy Birthdays!!! Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment