Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall activities

Here is Scott playing outside our apartment with his baseball. He received this particular one at school for participating in a Healthy Eating and Exercise Program.:)



Love fall here, in case you haven't gathered that.:)

Pitching to himself while I take pictures.:)



My mom and I found these at a little store in NH. It is a little wind air balloon. It spins around with the wind. We thought they were just so adorable!:)


The weekend before Halloween, our family headed over to Iron Kettle Farms with our good friends, the McAllister's. Scott got to go through his first Haunted House. Madeline opted out of that one. So Dave took Scott, and both said it wasn't really that scary. Scott liked it though.:)




Here is Scott helping Lucy up onto the hay jump. The kids loved running around in there.




Scott kept throwing hay all over Dylan. He was a good sport about it though.:)



Madeline and Lucy waiting for their daddies to compete in the pumpkin toss.


The Pumpkin Toss



Here is Madeline getting ready to launch her pumpkin



And Scott. The kids had fun, but didn't quite make it into the rings. They got close though!



Family Photo!

Pumpkin People going potty! Our kids liked this one!:)



At the end, we all went into the Corn Maze. We let the kids take turns deciding which way to go, and we made it out in like 15 minutes! I think that should be a record for two families with five kids 6 and under.:) Oh, and it was like two acres big. I thought we would be lost in there for a while, actually.:)


Here is my cute friend Roo and her little guy who is almost a year old. Thanks for coming with us guys! It was lots of fun!:)

8 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

So fun! I love that you were able to fill all five spots in that cutout picture! Usually there are blanks because families don't have enough people!

Anonymous said...

Iron Kettle Farms looks like such a fun place to go for fall activities. It is so festive. The pumpkin toss looks lots of fun. Do you win a prize if your pumpkin goes through the rings? I've never done a hay maze. Better then the mirror ones. I hate those. Got lost in one as a child. They still make me nervous. :)
Grandma Sue

Roo said...

Iron Kettle wouldn't have been as fun...glad we went together.

Klare said...

Fun times!! I love the colors!!!

Jake said...

So cute. My kids thought the pumpkin potty thing was hilarious, too! I love the photos of Scott with his new ball. He's so cute. B

Heather said...

That looks like so much fun and the colors. Oh you make me want to move there today. I can't believe how old your kids are getting. Scary.

Kelli said...

Okay, I officially miss Ithaca! McKay talks about Scott every single day and oh man I wish we were there having fun with you guys! Enjoy your last few months! :)

Kambria Smith Robinson said...

I've been playing baseball too this fall! Well, James is teaching me in the park across the street and is really good at not being embarrassed by his horribly uncoordinated wife.