Thursday, November 04, 2010

Exciting News...




So, It's offical. We are moving back to Seattle next month when Dave finishes school.


He has accepted a full time offer to work for Microsoft in their HR department. We are excited and scrambling to find lots of rain gear!:) Now everyone needs to come visit us!



7 comments:

Bridget said...

SO EXCITING! I am so happy for you!

Melody said...

Congratulations! I'm pretty sure that my brother-in-law's father works there. I'll have to ask my sister to be sure. Maybe they'll end up working together!

The Piepers said...

that is exciting news! how nice to have a more permanent home! (how permanent is it?)

Anonymous said...

Are you moving moving twice? :)Hopefully not too many times.
Mom

Jake said...

Congratulations! I can't say I'm happy for you because we don't want you to move, but I'm glad you'll end up somewhere you want to be!

Burke family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! But why do you have to leave us all so soon! :(

Heather said...

That is such good news. If Dave knows of any jobs for Anthony let me know. It seems you guys have moved more then you stayed put these last 3 years. So nice to be back on the west coast and closer to family.