Sunday, October 31, 2010

Scott and Madeline's 1st FieldTtrip

The day after my parents left to go back home, Scott and Madeline had their first field trip, so Dylan and I came along. They were going to Grisamore farms for hay rides, pumpkin and apple picking, and animal watching.




Each child got to pick a pumpkin to take home. Here is Madeline finding her perfect one.:)




Here is Scott and Madeline with their friend Weston. They are like three peas in a pod. So cute to play together. Weston goes to our church as well as being in their Kindergarten class.




Madeline picking her apple. I love this picture of her.:)



Here is most all of the kids in their Kindergarten class, along with little Dylan sitting next to Madeline. It was a fun day for them, and I liked seeing them with their friends. They will sure miss going to school with all these kids.


2 comments:

Alyssa said...

It's so beautiful there!

Anonymous said...

Some very cute pictures here of all the kids. I especially love the ones of Madeline. She really knows how to pose and loves to have her picture taken. Looks like it was a chilly day.
Grandma Sue