Today is Dave's third and final birthday spent in Grad School.:) He has worked hard these past few years to better our family's future, and I appreciate it.:) I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for our kids. When I asked the kids what we should get dad for his birthday, Madeline said some shaving cream, or maybe a new car (can you tell the topic of needing a new car has been discussed in our family more then once recently...). Scott, of course (i mean the boy is a little obsessed), said a new Star Wars Lightsaber, or maybe a Star Wars book. We then argued for a few minutes weather those were good gifts for daddy or for Scott (and Scott pointed out that Daddy likes Star Wars too...). Happy Birthday Dave!
Happy 11th Birthday, Declan!
2 years ago
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Dave!
Melissa, thanks for your comment on my post about our lives falling apart. You have been so sweet about everything! We need to start planning some more activities before you move away!
I love the picture! Great memories. Hope Dave had a fun birthday! Does Madeline still wear her yellow shoes? She's definitely into style. : )
Happy Birthday! Fun! our page is so festive I love it! SO what did Dave end up getting? LOL
Post a Comment