Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random Pictures

Since we are just inside playing most days now (doesn't make for very interesting pictures), I thought I would post some recent pictures of the kids doing normal things.:) Dylan got his first toothbrush this week and loves it.

Morning and night, when Scott and Madeline brush their teeth, they have to make sure Dylan has his toothbrush as well. He sits in the bathroom and watches us brush their teeth and tries to imitate that. I also brush his teeth for him when we are done and he just loves it! Scott had no teeth at Dylan's age, and Madeline had just a few. They didn't get their first toothbrushes until later, so it is fun to see Dylan learning how to do this already!:)

I thought this picture was hilarious. This is a typical sight in our house (probably in most houses); Scott and Madeline "getting" daddy. They jump all over him and try to do as much harm as possible!:) You can see Dave trying to protect his head because Scott has a head of steel!:) Seriously, in a battle between most things and Scott's head, Scott's head will win!:) Dylan has loved watching them do this and now has decided to join them as well. Poor daddy, although, he totally eggs them on! He is their own personal jungle gym! Aren't dads the greatest?

2 comments:

Trina said...

I think that's a typical picture found in most homes. Of course dads do it right before bed so that everyone is all riled up. I love watching it though.

HotelCaliFarnsworth said...

I agree! That picture is so cute! And Dads seem to get the kids all hyper at bedtime.....hmmm....
Your kids are too cute. I love the toothbrush picture. I remember when my kids were teething the spinning kid toothbrushes were the best teething toy. I guess it massaged their lil gums! Too funny!