Yesterday, I was home alone with the kids and decided it was WAY past time for Dylan to have his first haircut. It was curling at the ends and was always looking so messy, but I was a little nervous about how the first haircut would go. Here is a picture of before the haircut.

I put him in his highchair and gave him some toys to play with. I even recruited Scott and Madeline to dance for him and show him some books to try and keep him looking in one direction. I have to say, he was a pretty good boy, but after a while he got sick of me moving his head all around. And then he started to get the hair on his face and hands and everywhere and didn't like that. I was able to finish, although he was not happy by the end!

Here he is, after all is said and done. He looks so much older now! I am a little sad that he will be a year in a little over a month! I don't want my baby to grow up!:)
5 comments:
How handsome! You did a very nice job! Cute little guy!
Great job!!! He is so cute.
I love, love, love your boys red hair. I always a little girl with red hair. Oh, well. He looks so handsome
Awww...so cute. And yes, he does look so grown-up. And again, HOW did you get a red-head? My Mom is still wishing...
So cute. I hate the first hair cut because they are no longer babies. They look so grown up.
Post a Comment