Friday, January 16, 2009

All bundled up

Okay, I had to take some pictures of this. Now that the weather here has gotten even colder, we have to really bundle up every time we set foot outside. It takes like an extra 15 minutes to leave the house, not good for when you are running late, let me tell you. I tried taking the picture standing up, but Dylan had a hard time standing with all this stuff on!



Once he falls down, he is kind of stuck! Poor little guy! How many more months until spring?!?! I hope everyone is keeping warm! I feel so bad for all the people who live in colder areas! I think this might be my limit! Brrrrrr!

8 comments:

Trina said...

He looks like "The Christmas Story." Cute pictures. I love it when kids are bundled and can't even move.

Shauna said...

Hope you have a beautiful weekend! ♥ Hugs :)

Alyssa said...

Love the pics of all your kids! ANd I love the bigger sized pictures! Stay warm!

Klare said...

Oh my gosh, so cute and so sad at the same time! Makes me happy that we are in CA, it has been a little too warm lately for winter here. But we are hadleing it okay. ;)

Susan Andrus said...

Great winter you're having.

Alexandria said...

Super cute kids! Mine keep asking if they can go to the science center... I'll have to show them these pictures so they can re-live the experience. Keep warm and tell everyone hello!

Cece Girl said...

Oh...they look so cold! Well, they WILL be cold once they get outside. We feel your pain...I don't think I've even taken Lucy out in the snow...and that's hard to do in Utah! We miss you guys!

Nicole said...

Don't you love it!?!? I miss my English speaking friends, but I'm not at all sad about not having snow in Jan!!