Sunday, January 11, 2009

Vacation is over

Dave goes back to school again tomorrow. He has one semester down and only four more to go !:):) It has been very nice to spend some time with him, but I am kind of looking forward to getting back into a schedule. We wanted to get a few more fun activites in this last week with the kids, so after school on friday we went to the Sciencenter here in town.


They have a little area for the non-walkers to crawl around.








This is a big bee hive inside the sciencenter. I have to admit, it really creeps me out. I have no love for bugs, spiders, insects...you name it. But it is kind of neat to see all the bees and to watch the Queen Bee. I just can't help but wonder what would happen if they somehow got out. I try not to let it give me nightmares!:)




Scott, of course, loves the big train table.






This is a big tick. When Scott and Madeline first saw this they wouldn't even go near it. After I sat down by it and showed them it was not really going to eat them, then they of course had to sit with it too!
Well, we have done some fun things while Dave has had his break, but it is back to reality!

5 comments:

Alee and Brandon said...

I'm sad for you...really I am. But at the same time YEA!!!!!! I get Melissa back, sorry Dave!

Welsch Family said...

I was a little behind. I just viewed your last three posts. Man those bees would really creep me out too! I think that Dylan looks like you- Melissa! And how was your first Christmas as a family? I'm really surprised that we haven't done that yet. In time... BTW, is this bad for me to ask... what ended up happening with your house? Did you sell/rent it? I hope this isn't a stressful question! It's good to see that all is well with you guys. Oh, and did you get that camera we talked about? How do you like it?

Susan Andrus said...

What a fun day! That tick is pretty creepy. Scott doesn't look too comfortable. Dylan is so adorable and having such a good time.Im sure the kids had a blast! Study hard Dave. You'll be graduating before you know. Then you can moce to sunny California! :)

Susan Andrus said...

Excuse all the misspelled words. I need to go to bed. Nighty night.

Cece Girl said...

Looks like your kids had a blast! And they are so darn cute...