Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Day!

As soon as the snow really starts to pile up, Scott and Madeline want to go outside and play in it!




Scott was quite determined to be able to ride his bike in the snow! Maybe we should get snow tires or chains put on his wheels!


He never quite made it far into the snow.


I am still not sure I am ready for all the snow and cold weather this winter! I am cold almost all the time lately! The kids love it though!


3 comments:

Klare said...

I feel your pain. When we lived in WA and it would snow my kids were SO excited. I was way too cold. I'm not a snow person but my kids miss it. But if this cold keeps up maybe we will even get snow in CA!

Alee and Brandon said...

Cute snow pics! Hey, call me tomorrow (tues) if you can! I'll be totally bored because Brandon's going to work! I can explain some PS Elements stuff to you :)

Kim said...

What a cute family you guys have. This was my first time seeing Dylan... How Cute! I love your blog. It looks like you guys are having fun in the snow. Scott is such a boy!

Love ya!
Kim