Friday, December 12, 2008

Friends

Well, last night we got quite a bit of snow, and so all the schools are closed (except, of course, Cornell, where Dave is taking a final right now). Scott keeps trying to convince me he can walk or that the snow will melt so he can go. They love school so much! I wonder how long that will last for. I can't remember when school became less fun and more work.

Anyway, I thought I would post a few pictures of the last time we had some of Scott, Madeline, and Dylan's friends come over to play.

Here is Dylan and his little friend, Owen. Owen is only two months older then Dylan, so they will have lots of time to play with each other. They just stare at each other most of the time, but it is still cute. Sometimes they try and crawl onto each other or grab each other's hair but they seem to have fun whatever they do. They are both very good-natured.




Isn't Scott a lucky boy to be surrounded by girls?:):) Here they are all dressed up in Madeline's dress up clothes. It almost looks like Halloween again! Scott and Madeline love doing things with their friends! We will miss Avalon and Claire (the two cute red-headed girls) when they move in a few weeks!
Dave is done with school on Dec 15th for a few weeks, and he is VERY excited to have a break! I am excited to finally get out and do more things with him too! We hope everyone is having a Happy Holiday Season!

3 comments:

Alexandria said...

That was so much fun. What a cute bunch of kids. We'll sure miss everyone!

Alee and Brandon said...

Thanks for the recipe!! Yum yum! I bet you're so glad Dave's about done!!!

That pic of all the girls dressed up is so cute! And little Scotty in his Spidey outfit...hehee.

Heather said...

Ah, little kids in their own world. I love to watch it as an outsider. I am homeschooling Trenton and it is going great. Hope Dave stays safe in all that snow.