Sunday, September 14, 2008

Waterfalls





Dave had his first two midterms this weekend, one on Friday afternoon, and one on Saturday afternoon. After he was done, we finally took some time to do a little sight seeing around the Ithaca area. We went over to Robert H. Treman State Park and saw the waterfall they had there. It was really pretty. It was very calm and serene there. It would be a nice place to go with a good book and sit and read for a while. The kids liked running around and throwing rocks into the water. When the weather was warm you could even go swimming in front of the waterfall if you wanted to. When we went, it was overcast and actually started to rain. It's not really swimming weather here anymore, just a little humid. The temparatures are getting cooler, and you can defiantely tell fall is on the way. We can't wait to see more sights around the area in coming weeks. I'm just glad there are so many close to where we live.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

How fun! I'm jealous of all your outdoor adventures! I bet it's so nice to have Madeline and Scott getting so much older. Even though you have a baby at the same time, I bet it helps to have them older and more independent, at least. They turn four this month, right? What day? -Alyssa

Alee and Brandon said...

Looks fun! And beautiful! I think maybe Alyssa and I may need to have a girls trip out there during one of Dave's breaks!