Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cornell Lab of Ornithology (Birds)

This last week we had a playgroup at Cornell's Lab of Ornithology (which means birds I have now found out). Scott and Madeline LOVE to go to our weekly playgroup and see all their friends. Here are Madeline, Lucy, Claire, and Scott. They liked to hold hands while walking around. It was pretty cute.






Here is a picture of the twins with Dylan. In the background you can see the woods we were walking around in. We saw some poison ivy (luckily no one touched it!), and a snake, but no birds really. I think they might have been inside the lab.


At lunchtime, we stopped at some benches by the lake. The lake was pretty; it was covered in lily pads and there was even a log in the middle of it that had about a dozen little turtles on it.



It was really a great day. The weather was sunny, with just a slight chill in the air. I love this time of year! The leaves are barely starting to change color. I have heard it is gorgeous here in the fall and I am definately looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

How cool to be so close to all that wildlife! Scott and Madeline are so cute with their little friends. Thank goodness for friends and playgroups! (or Moms might go insane!)

Alexandria said...

super cute! What good little friends. Claire talks about Lucas and Scott non-stop, we're so happy you're here!

Alexandria said...

I meant to say lucy and Scott