Well, we finally got a chance to walk around Cornell a little bit the other day. It really is a pretty campus. It has great views of Ithaca from there. There are some gorges and waterfalls that run through the campus as well. The kids enjoyed walking across a suspension bridge and seeing the water down below. The weather is starting to get cooler here and some of the leaves are even changing color. I have heard it is beautiful here in the fall, and I can't wait for it. Fall is one of my favorite seasons!
Happy 11th Birthday, Declan!
2 years ago
2 comments:
It looks pretty! I'm jealous of your adventure;) Oh, and I was going to tell you something after we got off the phone...but looks like I forgot again, LOL!
Jace and Ella (and I of course) liked the pictures of Scott and Madeline! It already looks like it's getting chilly! In ways I'm jealous for your seasons! How fun to be bundling up for cooler temps already! Such a fun time for you guys! -Alyssa
Post a Comment