Thursday, August 14, 2008

Parents visit

Since I haven't updated our blog for a while, I will back track a little. A few weeks before we moved here to Ithaca, my parents, brother and sister and their families came up to visit and attend a family reunion. One of the first things Grandpa Richard did was feed Dylan his first popcicle and ice cream. As you can see from the picture, Dylan loved it. Now, whenever he sees ice cream or a popcicle, he will coax until we give him some. I think we started his sweet tooth early!




Also while they were visiting, my mom and dad and sister took all the kids to a jumping/ air balloon warehouse while I got my hair done. Thanks for your help with the kids, guys!




When we drove up to Idaho for the reunion, we visited a place called Shoshone Falls (did I spell that right?) It was beautiful! No one in our family, besides my dad, had ever been here before. I had no idea this was so close to where my dad grew up.
And here is a picture of Dylan. He is such a happy little guy! I still can't believe what an incredibly good baby he is. If every one of my future babies was like him, I don't know how many I would have! Too bad there are no guarantees!






2 comments:

Klare said...

Oh, your Dylan is such a cutie! I love his smile in that last picture.

Alee and Brandon said...

Hey Melissa! Love all the pictures! Looks like tons of fun! The school looks cool ;) Hope you're having a good Sunday, I'll call you next week!