Dylan had his first taste of rice cereal today! He loved it. He has been intently watching us eat for a little while now, and since Scott and Madeline have no food allergies that we know of, his doctor said we could probably start him on solids around five to five and a half months. He did really well with it. I definately think this little guy will love food! Yeah for Dylan!
Happy 11th Birthday, Declan!
2 years ago
5 comments:
What?! It's already 8 o'clock there...CRAZY! I can't believe he's big enough to be eating real food already! How fun!
...just to say "HI"...nothing new ;)
Ithaca IS beautiful! And that is cool that you went to Kirtland and all those places. That was right down the street from my family's house! Dylan looks just like Scott to me. Madeline and Scott look so grown up! I'm glad you are blogging! It's good to see what's going on with you guys.
So cute!
Post a Comment