Also, we were out running some errands yesterday, when I looked down at Dylan and noticed he had his first two teeth! This was a big shocker for us, because Madeline didn't get her first tooth until like nine months, and Scott was over a year old when his came in! We definately were not thinking he would have teeth already. We did notice that he was a little bit fussier a couple of days last week, and Dave commented that maybe he was getting teeth, but for the most part he handled it very well. You can kind of see the teeth on the bottom of his mouth. I was taking the picture, trying to open his mouth, and keep him still all at the same time, so that is the best shot I could get. He's getting to be such a big boy!
Happy 11th Birthday, Declan!
2 years ago
5 comments:
dylan is getting bigger. looks like everything is going well. we miss ya
Dylan is so cute! I love those little teeth... Now he can be a little vampire baby for Halloween :)
Cute kids! It is always nice when they aren't too fussy while getting teeth. ;)
Melissa, your stories are great. I can't beleive he has teeth already. Taryn is 8 mths and still no teeth or any sign of any coming in. He is a fast mover. Now watch out for biting.
So cute! I love new baby teeth. Lucy just got her first (at 8 mo!) so Dylan is ahead of the class. (or maybe she's behind!):)
Post a Comment