| Since it wasn't raining, the kids got to run around a little |
| Even Daddy got into the spirit of playing. Although after a while he commented that his stamina has changed a little since he was a kid. Ya think??:):) |
| The next day, we went to the Vancouver Aquarium. And I have to admit, as far as Aquariums go, this was a pretty good one. We got to see more then sea lions and seals, like this white Beluga Whale. |
| Close to our hotel in downtown Vancouver, there were these wierd looking statues. They were done by a guy who showed himself in different poses laughing. Kind of random.:) |
| We also headed back to Capilano Suspension bridge. Here is Scott being silly and acting like he is giving a speech of some sort. |
| The only proof we have that I was actually there as well, haha:) |
| This is a side view of the suspension bridge you walk over |
| This is one of the clear floor overhangs on the cliffwalk |
| Here is a view from the suspension, of the cliffwalk we were on. It doesn't show in the picture, but it was quite a huge drop to the canyon and river below. |
| Dave and Dylan making their way across the bridge. It sways alot. |
| We had fun in Vancouver and look forward to when Dave's parents can come visit again!:) |
2 comments:
wow. we would love to come try the suspension bridge. I also just had this strange feeling that I KNOW i missed your birthday. I am lame. Don't worry. I'll send you an awesome mothers day card or something!!
Capilano is such a fun place. The new glass walkway looks great! Well have to go back to give it a try and also see the aquarium. Love Dave on the playground! :)
Post a Comment