| Up next, it's Valentine's Day! Here are the kids dressed in pink and red for the occasion. |
| Madeline's hair in the shape of a heart. I thought it turned out cute:) |
| Since I am in charge of the twins class parties, Dylan gets to come too. Luckily Scott and Madeline's teacher had some legos for Dylan to play with, and he was so great during the entire party!:) |
| In February, Madeline was the student of the week in her class, so Dylan and I got to go to the kids school and have lunch with Madeline, and Scott too. Dylan was soooo excited! |
| While waiting for the twins at their school, Dylan was pretending he was Spiderman:) |
| Weird face/smile from Scott |
1 comment:
February was a busy month for you. Love Scott's Angry Bird shirt! Perfect for Valentines Day. And Madeline's hair is incredible! Too, too clever!
Post a Comment