Friday, December 23, 2011

Yes, I updated our blog!!!!!

Yes, I still like to update my blog, I have just been lazy lately....:)  So, this Thanksgiving we braved the snowy mountain passes and 15 hours (in one day) driving in the car to head over to UT.  While there, the kids discovered the game Jenga and loved it!:)

And of course one of the first things our kids love to do when we visit UT is go to a big jumping place.

Even Dylan loved going down the big slides (as long as Mommy, Grandma, Scott or Madeline was going down with him)

The day after arriving was mine and Dave's 12th wedding anniversary.  Grandma Vinnie and Grandpa Jay were kind enough to watch the kids overnight so Dave and I could go out on a date.  Lucky for us, my good friend Roo, from Ithaca, was in UT with her husband and kids visiting family as well.  We were able to meet her and her husband Ryan at breakfast before heading back home to our kids.  It was so much fun to visit with them.  We miss you, McAllisters!!!!

We decided to take the kids bowling at BYU.  As you can see, bowling is a whole family effort in our family:)

And the kids were quick to find other ways to entertain themselves when it wasn't their turn to bowl

Madeline and Rachel

My sister Lara and her daughter Marissa met us one day for shopping at Gardner Village and the mall.  At Gardner Village the kids loved looking for hidden elves in their displays, and looking at the ducks in the pond. 
We had a great visit; we were able to visit with family and eat lots of yummy food.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: