| This past weekend, I went with some friends here to Time Out for Women, which came to Seattle. This was my first time going to a TOFW, and we had a fun time. They had a Friday night session and then all day on Saturday. So we decided to make a weekend of it and went Friday, got a hotel and spent the night Friday, and then went to the Saturday session. Girls Weekend!:) And, as a bonus, when we got to the hotel (which we got a great deal on thanks to a friend of Gennie's!), the room was awsome! It had TWO bathrooms in it, which was perfect for 4 girls to get ready in on Saturday morning.:) Here is a picture of us in front of Ipanema, a yummy Brazilian restaurant we went to for lunch. Thanks for helping to make it such a fun time girls! This was the same weekend that Women's Conference was going on at BYU. Someday, I hope to make it to that.:) |
4 comments:
I have been wanting to do go to something like that. It looks like you have some fun friends there! Maybe we will have an Ithaca gals reunion at Womens Conference some year!
I had a blast...can't wait till the next one comes to town!
All I can think about when I read this post is how darn cute your hair looks! :)
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment