| Some days it feels like spring here, so we figured it was time to get the kids some wheels.:) Since every winter we have been in snow the past few years, and every summer we have been anyway from home on internships, the kids have not had the opportunity for learning how to ride bikes. So we got the kids things to ride on. The twins got a balance bike and a scooter, and Dylan got a Radio Flyer with a big wheel. Now at least, when the rain stops, but the ground it wet and we can't go to the park, they can go out and ride around.:) |
4 comments:
Ha ha thats so cute! I love that last picture. I love those little kiddos of yours. We miss seeing you guys.
Doesn't this seem like the longest winter ever!? When is summer going to come?! :) I can't wait to get Jordan a bike and have a drive way for him to ride around on. I bet your kids are loving it!
Glad to hear other people have the on-again-off-again spring, too! I love the indoor beach idea. We're jealous about the Star Wars exhibit, that looked so cool!
Excuse me, you have other friends?:) I should be in that picture, I should live in Seattle!!
I missed so many post, I am so sorry. Utah looked fun and the indoor beach party, so cute!!
Post a Comment