It was just gorgeous there. We hiked through a gorge right next to many little waterfalls, and a little creek running through it. This is why you come out to visit central New York.
The kids love taking pictures (most of the time), and Madeline, of course, loves to pose for all of them. I don't know what she is doing here....:)
Our gluteus maximus' got a workout climbing the hundreds of stairs up and down the gorge.:) (That's a good thing, trust me.:)
Notice the little waterfall to the left of them?
I think Dylan thinks this is how we pose for pictures from now on. He kept doing this and wanting me to take his picture.
We loved the spiderweb we saw, but I think the kids would have reacted differently if the spider had still been there on it...!
We loved hiking through here and hope to go again maybe when the leaves are all different colors this fall! Can't wait, I can feel it in the air already!:)
4 comments:
I love the pics and always enjoy looking at and reading your blog! The kids look even more grown up than when I saw them in July. I can't believe Scott and Madeline will be starting kindergarten on Wednesday. Wow! I'll be thinking of them and as well as sending some good vibes their way! My love to all, Kim
Yes. Definitely put Watkins Glen on the list of things to do when we get there. It looks absolutely beautiful! Isn't that waterfall to the "right" instead of the "left"? ;-)
Mom
Yes, the waterfall is to the right not left. Ask Dave about how easy it is to follow my directions sometimes...:)
We haven't even been there yet! We need to get with the program!
Post a Comment