
We are technically living in Redmond, WA, which is about half an hour or so outside of Seattle. It's a great area. We now live close to a Costco (we don't have any within 50 miles of Ithaca, a HUGE sacrifice, I know), and still very close to Target. Much to Dave's dismay but not surprise, we have already visited their establishment twice. I'm sure if today wasn't a Sunday, it could have been three times.:)
Tomorrow Dave starts his HR Internship with Microsoft and is very excited. I am also excited to be on the west coast once again, albeit still a few days drive to visit the parents, but at least on the same time zone as them.
The kids are excited to finally be in Seattle which we have been talking to them about since last November. Dylan just keeps repeating "We're in Seattle" multiple times throughout the day. We think he may be a little disappointed right now, since most of our time here thus far had been running errands, getting the essentials of living here for the next few months, and not doing fun vacation things.:) Those fun things will come, in due time Dylan.:) We had really nice, warm weather Friday and Saturday, but today has been a little rainy. Scott summed it up the best talking to Grandpa Jay on the phone tonight. He told him that if he comes to visit, make sure he remembers to bring his umbrella because it rains alot here. He is catching on quick.:) Too bad we had no room in our luggage to pack our umbrellas, but we have heard only tourists carry umbrellas around when it starts to rain. I guess we will fit right in without them.:)
11 comments:
Welcome!! Glad you made it.
Oh, I'm glad you made it. Sounds like you will have a great summer. Have fun and enjoy every minute of it!
Wow you guys are going to have the best summer! Good Luck with everything!
Congrats. I'll be excited to hear how it goes!
Congrats on the internship! I also have to say I love the photos you took of Niagara Falls. We just loved it there too. I still miss all those fun places to travel in MD, DC, PA, NY, & VA. They just have so much out there! Now, you're up for new adventures in Seattle! Good Luck!
That is cool. I was hoping that we would get you for the summer.
Seattle is great. enjoy
J
I'm so jealous that you're that close to a Costco . . .B
Awwww....I miss WA!! I didn't know you guys were going there. (I'm finally catching up on blogs *blush*)
Have fun there!!! We loved it!
You KNEW cleaning the oven was evil and you didn't tell me?! I am blaming you for my experience. :) I feel much better now. It only lasted for about 30 hours. Tell us more of what you have been up to!
Glad you are there safe and sound. Mostly I'm glad your kiddos were great on the plane. So what have you guys been doing in Seattle? Anything fun?
We sure miss you guys! We need to meet up in Portland. We have a place for you to stay if you seriously want to come.jk
Post a Comment