Okay, I downloaded all these pictures a few days ago, but have been busy getting ready to move for the summer, and I hadn't found time to write about everything. Now, I am just avoiding the work that needs to be done.:)

We went to Harmony, PA one Saturday to visit the Restoration of the Priesthood Monument.

We have many of our friends leaving for good this spring, and so I wanted to catch a few pictures of our kids friends at a recent playgroup. We will miss so many people. Sniff, Sniff.


Owen is Dylan's very first little buddy, even before they were old enough to know they were buddies.:)

Luckily, not all our friends are leaving at once. I am glad there are still many people we will come back and see again next semester.:)

We also headed over to Canada to see Niagara Falls again. It was Dave's first time.

This is a picture of things to come. We went on this boat, the Maid of the Mist, the day after I took this picture. This is just to show how close it gets to the Falls.

So Close!

Dave and I particularly liked this view of the falls, the water going off the edge in a free fall. I like where you can see the rock under the flowing water, and then there is that little gap at the edge, where there is nothing but water.

A cool souvenir shop had fun things outside their store.


This is us on the Maid of the Mist right next to Horseshoe Falls. I could only take the one picture, quickly, since it was SOOOO misty. It felt like being in a big rainstorm. Luckily they provide ponchos for everyone.:)

This is after getting all wet. As you can see, the kids were not so thrilled about being drenched (especially Madeline). They kept pulling their plastic hoods completely over their faces. Luckily, not suffocating occurred. The ponchos were pretty roomy, especially for the kids.

Family picture on the boat.

On the way home from Canada, we stopped in Palmyra to visit the Sacred Grove again.

We love this time of year and the warm weather!
6 comments:
Looks like a super fun trip! We haven't been to Niagra yet, this made me want to go! I totally love the picture of the kids all wet and annoyed. Becky
fantastic post. and you weren't kidding, those ponchos were enormous. we are going to miss you guys so much, but i'm glad we have the fall
good times.
james and i will be goin to harmony for the father sons outing and we still need to get to niagara.
J
I finally applies for my passport, yesterday. Soon' we'll be able to go up to Canada and see Niagra, for ourselves.
The blue plastic is very becoming on you :) I actually love that picture. I might copy a few of the kids on the playground together. Very cute!
You guys go the coolest places and do the funnest things. You make me want to come along with you. Where are you going for the summer?
Post a Comment