Hello sports fans. The stars have aligned and both schools that are near and dear to my heart have won basketball games in the first round of the NCAA tournament. BYU, led by Jimmer Fredette, won its first tournament game since 1993. Yesterday, Cornell won its first NCAA tournament game in school history, and was the first team from the Ivy League to win in more than a decade.
Don't tell this to Melissa.....but if BYU makes it to the Final Four (yes its a long shot) I'm going to name our next son "Jimmer". :)
Dave
Happy 11th Birthday, Declan!
2 years ago
3 comments:
Not a chance Davey.:):)
Melissa
I guess you are pretty safe on that one!
Hi Dave, don't worry, I won't tell Melissa. Hope all is well.
Paul
Hah! Of all places to "not tell her" the name you want to choose- is her blog? So funny.
Also that photo of your boys is so adorable! They look so much alike. What a sweet big brother. Cherished moments. I love it.
Julia
Post a Comment