Here they are decorating sugar cookies with Aunt Kim.
We were able to visit Temple Square in Salt Lake City and see the Christmas lights there.
We spent a week in UT, before driving to CA fthe day after Christmas. Interesting tidbit. The first day we woke up in CA, Scott came and told me he wanted to show me something. He took me over to the window of the room we were staying in, and said "Mom, look what a beautiful day it is outside." The sun was shining, grass was green. I looked at Scott and said, "Scott, we are in California now. Everyday is beautiful here.":):) Yes, I am brain washing my children, but at least it is with the truth!:) I hadn't been back home to CA since I was pregnant with Dylan, two Christmas' ago. Sorry snow lovers, but I would trade the snow for sunny CA winters almost any day. I loved thawing out in CA for two weeks on our vacation.

The day after we arrived, our family went to my parents ward for church and then headed to my sister Nicole's house for dinner. I wore this green shirt to church, and then put jeans on with it afterwards. I walked downstairs in my sister's house, where we were staying for a few nights, and found Nicole in a green shirt and jeans too. We had a little laugh about being twinners, but didn't mind since we were staying home all day anyway. A little while later my sister-in-law Sarah and her family came, and what do you know, she was wearing green as well. (Above picture for those who don't know, left to right: Sister- Nicole; Sister- Lara; Me; My mom; Sister-in-law- Sarah) We had a good laugh that we were all wearing green and jokingly said we should call my mom and Lara and tell them they couldn't eat unless they were wearing green. A few minutes later they walked in wearing green to. This is no joke. It was completely not planned. Although, since I was wearing green originally at church, I credit that I looked so good, they just wanted to look like me.:):):)
The kids had REALLY been wanting to go to Chuck E Cheese, and since we don't have one here, we went to one in CA. They all loved it. They had so much fun running around playing all the games.
One Saturday, we went and saw my cousin Noah play baseball. Dave was blown away at the complex the kids played in. It was a complex that had multiple baseball diamonds, each set up to look like famous ones, like Wrigley Field, or Yankee Stadium. It was pretty cool, and such a nice day. I think that was our hottest day there, and it got up to 80 degrees I think. Rough, I know.
The day after we arrived, our family went to my parents ward for church and then headed to my sister Nicole's house for dinner. I wore this green shirt to church, and then put jeans on with it afterwards. I walked downstairs in my sister's house, where we were staying for a few nights, and found Nicole in a green shirt and jeans too. We had a little laugh about being twinners, but didn't mind since we were staying home all day anyway. A little while later my sister-in-law Sarah and her family came, and what do you know, she was wearing green as well. (Above picture for those who don't know, left to right: Sister- Nicole; Sister- Lara; Me; My mom; Sister-in-law- Sarah) We had a good laugh that we were all wearing green and jokingly said we should call my mom and Lara and tell them they couldn't eat unless they were wearing green. A few minutes later they walked in wearing green to. This is no joke. It was completely not planned. Although, since I was wearing green originally at church, I credit that I looked so good, they just wanted to look like me.:):):)
5 comments:
I love all the pictures! You guys all look great in green. But I would definitely take the credit. :) I'm jealous you went to CA! I need to go!
looks like fun. PS you looked adorable on Sunday. And your looking so skinny, I need tips.
I can't get over the green! At first glance, I totally thought it was planned. You guys should frame that for St. Patrick's day!
Those photos of Dave accompanying the twins' duet & on the playground crack me up. Paul is exactly the same when getting down with our kids. I can totally see why Paul & Dave had such a great time as mission comps!
Your twins are really growing up and looking so beautiful!
I LOVE all the pictures taken of you going to Utah and the time you spent during the week before Christmas. I'm not sure who is having the most fun at the park. The kids or Dave. The pictures really are quite hilarious.You really did a lot of fun things and made memories to last a life time.
Grandma Sue
I LOVED seeing a picture of your sisters and Mom! And of course they all wanted to dress like you :)
Post a Comment