This past wednesday, September 30, Scott and Madeline turned 5 years old. Since I put lots of pictures up last year of them growing up since birth, I decided to just put up their birthday pictures this year. If you missed last year's post, feel free to check it out
here. Their birthday was a crazy day, but hopefully it was fun for Scott and Madeline.


Then today, they had their first "real" birthday party. They have been looking forward to this for a few months now. We had it inside our apartment, since the weather here is so unpredictable, especially this time of year. Unfortunately, we couldn't invite everyone the kids wanted too, since it was a party for both of them, and our place is just not that big.:) We did have a good size turn out though. Dave and I planned some games and things to do, and then improvised alot when we kind of went through the games quicker then I thought we would.:) (I'm a rookie at this.) Here are some kids eating the cupcakes I made. The boys got spiderman ones, and the girls had flower ones.


Dylan was not to be left out of anything, especially the eating.:)

Dave even got to perform some magic tricks for the kids. Doing magic for this age is great. They are pretty gulliable still.:) Hopefully the kids had fun, I know Scott and Madeline did. I can't say I will do this every year for them though. Maybe next time I will trade off years they each get a party, or at least do their parties on different days. It can be hard finding things that both boys and girls like to do.:) I now understand why my mom only let us have a party every four years when we were growing up. It's alot of work.:) But in the end, I am glad we did the party for them.:)
5 comments:
Looks awesome--Lucy has been talking about the animal game you played and the wonderful cupcakes so I know she had a great time. THANK YOU...I know it's a lot of work keeping those cuties entertained.
Happy Birthday kiddos. It looks like fun to me and what more could you ask for then food, magic tricks, and games. You did an awesome job.
Happy birthday to your cute kiddos!
Awww...Happy Birthday to them!!! Wow, how time flies.
I wasn't allowed to have a boy-girl party until I was 16! :-)
Post a Comment