
Here they are in the hospital together. They had to put them in the same crib or they would cry. They were used to always being by each other. It was co cute!
Here is one with Grandma Sue and Grandpa Richard. They were about six months old.
This is their first birthday.
This was last October when we went and picked out a pumpkin for Halloween.
Here they are on Halloween last year. As you can see, Scott was the Cowardly Lion and Madeline was Dorothy from The Wizard of OZ. This was the first year they "got" the idea of Halloween, and the next day wanted to knock on everyone's door again for more candy!
This is from Christmas last year at Temple Square. My, how the years have flown by. I am amazed all the time by all the things they can do now. Looking back, I almost miss the time when they were babies. Almost. (I can still remember what it was like taking care of two babies at the same time...)
3 comments:
Wow, I didn't know they were that old! How time flies. Happy birthday to them! Hope you guys have a fun day!
Happy Birthday to them both! They are so grown up now!
I remember well all these events in their lives. So much fun and time flies by so fast. More fun ahead.
Post a Comment