Saturday, March 07, 2009

My Baby turns 1

I can't believe it has been a year already. Time flies. Here are some pictures of my baby (because he is STILL my baby, even if he is a year old now...); sorry, I couldn't narrow it down to less.
































These next few pictures were taken today at his little party. He has been sick, so I wasn't sure if we would even celebrate his birthday today or not. Scott has been eagarly awaiting Dylan's birthday for some time now. He was excited to have some of his birthday cake.:) I didn't decorate the house for Dylan's birthday like I did for the twins, since I wasn't sure how the day would play out. The first thing Scott noticed in the morning though was there were no decorations for Dylan up. He was not happy about that. As we saw that Dylan seemed to be feeling better, we decided to go ahead and celebrate today. Here is Scott and Madeline helping him with his Elmo cake.


As you can see, he didn't need much encouragement. Neither Scott or Madeline were that into their first cake on their birthdays, but Dylan loved it!



He got some new bath toys from mom, dad and the twins, and they came into good use to clean up the mess he made with the cake and ice cream! It has been so much fun to be his mommy this past year, but I really wish I could slow down his growing older. I love this little boy to pieces. He definately has mommy wrapped tightly around his little finger. We are very glad he is part of our family. Happy 1st Birthday Dylan!






5 comments:

Welsch Family said...

So cute! His hair is so so red. I love it!! I'm glad he got to celebrate his birthday today!

HotelCaliFarnsworth said...

Oh! I remember when my baby turned one. It was kinda hard on me knowing that he was my last baby (not sure if this one is your last though) and that he was growing up. Such a bittersweet sort of thing. I am glad he was feeling well enough though to have his birthday! I LOVE the pic of you holding him in the hospital. Soo cute! He is a cutie....and that hair! I LOVE it!

Klare said...

He is so cute! Congrats on the big 1!! :)

Trina said...

He really loved his cake didn't he. I bet it was really good.

Heather said...

I love that sweet face. His red hair is so great. Now you need a read headed little girl. Congratulations on making to a year.