Friday, October 17, 2008

1st Day of Nursery School

Today was Scott and Madeline's 1st day at Nursery School! They had so much fun! As we were leaving they asked if they could go back tomorrow too! They go to school Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for a couple of hours in the afternoon. Their school is right across the street from where we live too. I am going to love the freedom of having just Dylan for a little while every few days. I have never had just one baby before and I think it will be nice for a little change!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

How fun for you! (And them.) Where did you get your cute header on your blog? It looks similar to the Richards' header. It is so cute.

The Harker's said...

You have a good eye, Alyssa! Alee actually made it for me! It is cute huh?

THE ANDRUS FAMILY said...

happy belated b day, sorry we have been in hawaii and just got back, so i have a lot of catching up to do. happy birthday scott and madeline.

Daidre said...

That's so exciting for them. I only did preschool with my last. She enjoyed it so much I really wished I would have done it with the rest.