Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter 2012

Decorating Easter eggs

Dylan being silly, waiting for our neighborhood Easter egg hunt to start.  The twins had baseball practice before the egg hunt, so Dylan and I got there early to play, while Dave picked up the twins and brought them right before it began

Dylan found a spot where they had hid about 5 eggs all together.  Jackpot!

Scott really did have fun, but this was the 4th or 5th try getting a picture with all the kids (mainly Dylan) looking at the camera.

Look what the Easter Bunny brought us!

Scott and Dylan loved their candy lightsabers that really lite up.  Good job on finding those Easter Bunny!:):)

The Easter Bunny also found these really cool suncatchers where the kids put beads in the little frames and we baked them in the oven until they turned glossy.  The kids loved doing this activity Easter morning before church:)

1 comment:

Susan Andrus said...

When I look at your post I sometimes forget you live in rainy Washington. It always looks like a sunny, spring day outside.Looks like everyone had a fun day.