Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

My kid's are lucky to have such a great Dad and wonderful Grandpa's that they LOVE to visit.  Likewise, Dave and I have been blessed with great Dad's and Grandpa's ourselves.:) A few years ago, when we were in CT for Father's Day, the kids and I made Dave go through a scavenger hunt to find all of his gifts, complete with running up and down two flights of stairs MANY times.:) So the kids wanted to do the same this year.

Some of the goodies he had to find were his favorite ice cream..

And one of his favorite chips that the kids refer to as "Fire Chips"...

And one of Dave's favorite Root Beer's. In Redmond, there is a root beer store where they sell lots of different kinds of root beer.  Dave loves to go there and get the ones he loves often.:)  And SOMETIMES he will even share with us!:) 

And while going on the scavenger hunt, Dylan kept running around finding Dave things like the toothpaste, and some cheese, and pickles...saying they were for Dave for Father's Day.  It was pretty humorous the things he kept coming up with to give daddy.  We love you Dave, Grandpa Richard, and Grandpa Jay!

3 comments:

HotelCaliFarnsworth said...

Are you in Cali?? If so, call me! I would love to meet your kiddos!

Merkley Jiating said...

Fire Chips sound delicious right now. Too bad it is almost midnight and I really shouldn't...

Roo said...

Cute post Melissa. miss you guys.