Lately, I have been noticing a few funny things about Dylan, that I just have to document.:) He has to be strapped in, to the grocery cart, the car in front of the grocery cart...anytime he sits somewhere with a strap. Most kids HATE being strapped into things, right? I think I vaguely remember that from when Scott and Madeline were his age. But not him. He says it keeps him safe.:)
He also loves to have his bib on whenever he sits down to eat a meal, or anything he thinks will be messy. Not normal right?! Not that I am complaining....
And the last thing that comes to mind is, whenever someone asks Dylan how old he is, he always still says 2. We remind him he had a birthday and is now 3, but he just gets mad at us and insists he is 2. The funny thing is, the other day I asked him why he though he was 2 still. He told me "Because remember you said I could stay 2 years old?" LOL. When he had his 3rd birthday, I told him I didn't want him to grow up too fast, so could he stay 2 for mommy? Um, I guess he took me literally on that. Okay by me!:)
5 comments:
Cute Dylan. Wish he was still around to play with Jack! And apparently, set an example for him!
What a cute picture. I love and miss Dylan. Owen's first best buddy.
I laughed out loud when I read your comment on my blog. Yes I own lip liner. We use it on Halloween to put on our harry potter lightning scars or cat whiskers:). And I put it on my lips a few times a year too :).
No free cornell concerts here. WE are forking out the big dough for a movie ticket. And for the record....I plan to make it west someday!!
oh that cutie dylan! i bet if we still lived near each other, oliver and dylan would be good buddies. (ollie's not a bully anymore, i swear! well, just to sawyer.)
how is everything?! how's washington?
So cute! These are the kinds of stories you will be able to tell at his wedding dinner in 20 years. HaHa!
That is awesome! I miss Dylan...and his mom.
Post a Comment