Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Chips are optional



Last night for dinner we had homemade Mexican food, including a homemade salsa I make.  Now, the last few times I have made the homemade salsa we noticed that Dylan would just scoop a ton of salsa onto his chip and just lick the salsa off, without eating the chip. We thought this was kind of humorous.  He always has been our salsa loving boy.  Then last night he started out using his chip to eat the salsa again, but I guess that got too tiresome.  He grabbed the spoon and ate almost the entire bowl of salsa. I had no idea salsa could be a main dish.:)

7 comments:

Grandma OBryant said...

I think we need your recipe... Must be delicious:). Your childrens pictures are adorable!

Merkley Jiating said...

Gross! I don't think I could handle that much salsa. It must be REALLY good!

Becky said...

Cute! I love homemade salsa, too but I have to have chips with it!

The Johnsons said...

Dylan is my kind of guy. I like a very large portion of salsa to go with a little bit of chip. It was fun to see the outside of your place! With snow in front of it nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

Dylan must be part Mexican. Lol! We took some missionaries to Don Jose's Mexican restaurant and one of them love the salsa so much that he picked up the bowl and drank it! I must say I was pretty shocked! The salsa is good but really???
P.S. You do make a great salsa Melissa. :)
Grandma Sue

Heather said...

That is awesome. I too love salsa and so do my boys. He is so cute.

Merkley Jiating said...

I wish you could have taken the cake decorating class with us! A little bit of Melissa makes everything better.