First off, the kids all wanted a pony ride.
Then, off to the train ride.

No, this pig is not real.:)

They had a hay maze and a big pile of hay over a big trampoline for the kids (and even daddy) to jump into.

Here's a little Ferris Wheel. The kids were so excited to go around (much more enthusiastic then the other kids on the ride with them, lol). Okay, just noticed the picture I put up has no other kids in the little compartments around them, but it filled up shortly after this picture was taken.:)

It was a warm/ hottish day and the kids were glad to run around in the little sprinklers they had set up.
No, this pig is not real.:)
They had a hay maze and a big pile of hay over a big trampoline for the kids (and even daddy) to jump into.
Here's a little Ferris Wheel. The kids were so excited to go around (much more enthusiastic then the other kids on the ride with them, lol). Okay, just noticed the picture I put up has no other kids in the little compartments around them, but it filled up shortly after this picture was taken.:)
It was a warm/ hottish day and the kids were glad to run around in the little sprinklers they had set up.
4 comments:
Looks like you have had a fun summer. It will be so nice to have you guys back. There is always a new wave of energy that comes to the ward when everyone returns. It will be great to see you!
You've got Lucy sold on Seattle she wants to go there right away!!
What a terrific place! I love that there was a trampoline with hay all over it. I've never seen/heard that before. It seems like there was plenty of fun stuff to do there.
Looks like fun!! I'm so glad that you guys were here this summer, even though we only saw you a few times... I'm excited to hang out with you guys in Ithaca :)
(..and have our girls nights!)
Post a Comment