The kids and I wanted to make Daddy breakfast, so they helped me in the kitchen. Here is Scott mixing up the orange juice and Madeline scrambing up the eggs to be cooked. I asked what we should get daddy for his birthday, and Scott wanted to get him a variety of Spiderman toys. I explained that we should think of something dad might like to get, instead of a toy Scott would want him to get. Madeline then thought we could get him a church shirt. And she wanted to get him a piano. When Scott heard that, he quickly informed her that a piano was much too expensive.:) Someday, Madeline, someday!:)
3 comments:
Thanks again for today..it was what I needed. Cute to see the kids helping. Oh and Happy Birthday Dave!
I loved Madeline's idea. We need to get daddy a piano! Then grandma can play it when she visits. :) How does Scott know how much pianos cost? Smart boy. Happy birthday again, Dave.
Grandma Sue
How sweet! Happy Birthday to Dave! Glad to know that you were able to celebrate Dave's birthday with all of us girls!
Post a Comment