Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A New 'Do

Madeline has always had long hair, and I thought it might be cute to try something different. We went to my friend, who is also a hairdresser, and cut her hair off!:)



What do you think? I think it is cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute...Madison needs to get hers done, but I think I'll wait until we go to Utah in a month. She wants to donate her hair if it's long enough. Cute, cute!

Susan Andrus said...

I love Madeline's pose. She looks adorable! The bangs need to be a little longer though. She has the Davis high forehead which needs a little more coverage. :) Hugs n kisses to Madeline! Grandma Sue

Klare said...

So cute!!! I love bobs on little girls.

Trina said...

It may be a biased opinion, but I think it's very cute.

HotelCaliFarnsworth said...

She is to cute! I love bobs!