And this video is more for the benefit of the grandparents. Here is a video of Dylan walking. He has been on the verge of walking for about 4 months now. In fact, I thought he would have been walking all over for his first birthday, but he has really taken off in the last week or so. Even though he is 14 months old, he is still the earliest walker of our kids; Madeline walked at 15 months, and Scott at about 16 1/2 months.
Well, it's about time to go have dinner. Dave is making us a Spanish Tortilla (he learned how to cook this while serving an LDS mission to Madrid, Spain)! And this is a very special treat, let me tell you! We hope everyone has a good Mother's Day!
3 comments:
How cute of your twins, especially Scott. I love that he wanted to surprise you so bad. This is the first year I had a child of mine be able to wish me a "Happy Modeys Day." Not totally clear speech, but so sweet and cute!
Sounds like you had a nice Mother's day. I love how the kids are always excited about the gifts they make you, I think that's more fun than the gifts themsleves sometimes. ;-)
So cute of Dylan walking. My earliest walker was 13 1/2 mo. old. My lastest walker was 17 mo., you just never know.
Awwww, so sweet! Mother's Day is the best...and I think it just gets more interesting as time goes by...lol.
Post a Comment