Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Well Groomed Man

Today was Scott and Madeline's school picture day. I was doing Madeline's hair, when I walked into their bathroom and found Scott shaving! Now, before I get comments about how he could cut himself, this is his razor from his play shaving kit. But he was shaving just like Dave does in the morning; running warm water into the plugged sink, and lathering soap (Dave uses shaving cream instead), and then shaving it off. I thought this was hilarious!


He even had to put some lotion onto his face afterwards. I guess he too wanted to look his very best for picture day!:)




5 comments:

Trina said...

That is awesome! It's so funny what they pick up on.

HotelCaliFarnsworth said...

Nobody wants a five o'clock shadow on picture day! You'll have to let us know how the pictures turn out!

Klare said...

That is SOOOO cute!!!!

Alyssa said...

What a little man! Too cute!

Karen said...

Scott is SO adorable! And Upstate NY is gorgeous! A lot prettier than Fallon, that's for sure. :)