Sunday, November 09, 2008

Pictures of the kids!

Today the kids in our church gave a presentation where all the kids sing some songs and each say a part in front of the entire congregation. Scott and Madeline were so excited! They each had a part to say, and had been practicing it for a few weeks. Evidently, Dylan was excited for them too, from the looks of this picture.


Dylan has started pulling up to things and making more and more "trouble" lately. He loves to pull himself up to the dishwasher and watch me everytime I do the dishes.

Since we have hardly any cupboard space, we have a portable panty/ shelf in our kitchen. The bottom shelf has some boxes with paper goods and such in them, and next to it is a little space for Dylan to crawl into. He thinks this is alot of fun as well!

Life certainly starts to get more interesting as these little babies grow up!

5 comments:

The Piepers said...

Okay, Dylan is pretty much just ADORABLE. I love his hair, and wow, what a smile! SO cute!!

Susan Andrus said...

What a darling pictue. Their outfits coordinate so well. That is such a big smile for a little guy. He is getting so big and loves being mommy's helper. Put him to work! It won't last.

Alee and Brandon said...

Their outfits are cute! :) I'm glad they had fun in the PP, I can't believe how big our kiddos are! CRAZY!

Trina said...

Your kids are so cute! What a cute picture with them all matching on the couch.
Allison loves to "help" with the dishes too and has become a lot more mischievous lately.

Heather said...

Dylan is so cute. I love the red hair. Don't you just love the Primary Program. It is my favorite Sunday ever.