Thursday, November 06, 2008

High School Tag

Okay Alee, here it goes. My answers are not near as interesting as yours though...

1. Did you date someone from your school? No one seriously. I liked a few guys that were my good friends, but we stayed just that. Friends.

2. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't have my own, but I had use of one of my parents, some days. It was a Chevrolet pickup truck.

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Of course. I'm an excellent driver!:)

4. Were you a party animal? Not really

5. Were you considered a flirt? No

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No, choir would've been fun though!

7. Were you a nerd? Arn't we all? But I tried to keep it under wraps around others

8. Were you on any varsity teams? No, but I was a JV Cheerleader and in Student Government

9. Did you get suspended/ expelled? No, are you kidding? I was never even grounded, put on restriction or ditched a class. I was such an easy child for my parents... :):)

10. Can you still sing the fight song? No, but maybe if I could remember the music...

11. Who were your favorite teachers? My spanish teacher, Mr. Robertson (Pablo); a history teacher my sophmore year (can't remember his name); and an english teacher my senior year (can't remember her name either)

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Depends, sometimes outside in the quad/grass area, or in ASB (student government) Office with other friends in ASB

13. What is your school full name? Upland High School

14. School mascot and colors? Scottie Dog (we were The Scots/ Highlanders), and green, black and white

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Sadly, I never went to a Homecoming dance until college.

16. If you could go back and do it again would you? Yeah, life was so carefree back then, and I didn't even know it

17. What do you remember most about graduation? My brother and sister-in-law in the stands yelling out my nickname my brother had for me (P.P.) for all to hear. BTW, the nickname has nothing to do with any bodily function accidents :):) Also, I remember graduating with honors

18. Where did you go Senior skip day? What was Senior skip day? :):) (see question # 9)

19. Were you in any clubs? CSF (California Scholastic Federation, I think), and NSH (National Honors Society)

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Of course not!! :):) ...well, maybe a little...:):)

21. Who was your Prom date? Garrett Barth and Steve Nelson (not at the same time, different years) :):)

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Sadly, it has passed and I didn't go

23. Did you have a job while in High School? I did my Senior year, at an insurance agency, for a couple hours after school.

That was kind of fun and kind of depressing.... :):):)

Anyway, now I am going to tag Alyssa!!!!

1 comment:

Alee and Brandon said...

I think your answers are interesting! And you're right... You didn't become a flirt until AFTER I corrupted you;) You learned from the master. HA HA!