Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6 Things

Well, sorry this has taken so long Alyssa, but here it goes...



6 TV Shows I Like To Watch
-Office
-Lost (I can't wait for it to start up again!)
-TLC's What Not To Wear (I just need to follow their advice more...)
-Biggest Loser
-Matlock reruns
- I Love Lucy (My all time favorite!)



6 Restaurants I Enjoy (Only one of which is found in Ithaca)
-Cafe Rio (I miss that Pork Salad! Yum!)
-Brick Oven
-Mimi's Cafe
-California Pizza Kitchen
-Don Jose (in California)
-Jimmy John's Sandwiches (we actually have that one here)



6 Things That Happened Today
-Kids slept until 8:00 (Yipee!...and rare)
-Went to the grocery store in the freezing cold, wind, and snow (My turn for snacks at Preschool today)
-Took Scott and Madeline to preschool
-Wiped Dylan's runny nose for the thousandth time, poor little guy
- Did LOTS of laundry today (Does it ever end?)
-Actually saw Dave for a little bit



6 Things I Am Looking Forward To
-Dave to be done with grad school
-Parents coming to visit at Thanksgiving
-Christmas Break (we arn't going anywhere, but Dave will have a few weeks off!)
-Fitting into my Pre-pregnancy clothes...almost there!
-Owning my own washer and dryer again
-Spring



6 Things On My Wish List
-Husband to be home more often
-Shoes for the snow (that will be a need soon, I'm sure)
-To travel to fun places around the world
-Kids to stop growing up so fast
-Someone to clean my place for me...wouldn't that be nice
-To fully apreciate and enjoy the stage of life I am currently in



6 People I Tag (who hasn't done this recently?)
-Sarah A.
-Brooke B. (yes you...you need to update your blog anyway)
-Heather M.
-Um...I have no idea (feel free to tag yourself if you haven't done this yet)
-
-

4 comments:

Welsch Family said...

I can relate with the "I wish my husband was home more." Nick's job has him away from home WAY to much. Thanks for playing!

The Piepers said...

That was fun to read! I wish everyone lived closer to each other like the good ole days. Then we could all hang out while our husbands are gone!

Susan Andrus said...

I found this list very interesting and it even gave me much insight about a daughter I know well.

Alee and Brandon said...

I can't believe I didn't think of the Brick Oven! What was I thinking... Fun list!