Thursday, August 07, 2008

We're Here!

Well, we have made it to New York! We got here last Saturday, August 2 and this is the first day I have been on the computer. I have been busy trying to unpack and Dave is already in some classes. I will update our blog with pictures and such when we fnally get our home computer (I'm on Dave's computer and I can't download pictures on here yet) hooked up in the next day or so. I hope eveyone in doing well!

3 comments:

Alee and Brandon said...

Yeeee-haw! I'm glad you guys are up and running! And I can't wait for you to join facebook with me! So fun! So go do it...right now!!!! lol Can't wait to see some pics!

Alyssa said...

Hi Melissa! I'm glad to hear that you are getting settled in. I left a message on your cell phone today. Not sure if you're still using that number. In any case, wanted to know how you're doing... but no hurry to call me back... whenever life calms down call and we'll chat. Good to hear from you!

Klare said...

Hi Melissa! This is your cousin, Darren, wife Klare. I just happen to find your blog off one of the other cousins blog.
So, either your Uncle Dennis has no idea what is going on with you or he just doesn't care to share because I didn't know you moved to New York and I had no idea you had another child! Where have I been.
Your kids are so cute! And growing fast. I can't wait to see more pic's!